Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day One

It's amazing when a spark of inspiration can hit! When my wife suggested that I get a "real hobby" instead of playing video games after work or the gym i simply shrugged my shoulders and continued to play. And then that moment came of inspiration (call it lube or appeasement) to hand make something, that very moment a home brewer was born!

After four years of continual learning the process and recipe development my dreams of taking the next step of becoming a professional seems to be the next logical step, who doesn't want to do something they love everyday? So as I begin to take the necessary steps to investigate my dreams I will share my thoughts on the process and the cultural challenges I am sure to face in this upcoming venture....

No comments:

Post a Comment